Books I’m reading
Interesting articles I read recently
- New Evidence Suggests COVID-19 Vaccines Remain Effective Against Variants
- Exclusive: People who wore masks were less likely to get sick
- QAnon conspiracy theories infect American churches
- The vexing ‘lab leak’ theory on China and the coronavirus
- How the right-wing media has responded to the Biden administration
Yesterday we went to Crater Lake National Park. It was something of a last-minute getaway, since the park’s north entrance road and the Rim Road will be closing this coming weekend for the winter.
However, the weather for now was amazing and we had beautiful clear views of the lake all day with only a little haze. While driving around the rim, we had views of Mt. Thielson, Diamond Peak, Mt. McLaughlin, Mt. Shasta, and Klamath Lake.
The previous tenants at our house left behind some interesting rough cut lumber. I used it to build the top of a farmhouse-style dining table. The table base and benches are made from store-bought lumber.
I had to stand very still outside for a few minutes but I got a couple better pictures of our Rufous.