(as you can see from the above photo)
I work with Vue, Node, and WordPress.
Books I’m reading
Interesting articles I read recently
- Vaccine Expert: Once A COVID Vaccine Is Available, 'Don't Overthink it, Don't Wait'
- The troubling odds of spreading Covid-19 at your Thanksgiving gathering, by state
- Two School Districts Had Different Mask Policies. Only One Had a Teacher on a Ventilator.
- Mask Mandates Work To Slow Spread Of Coronavirus, Kansas Study Finds
- Why Even A Small Thanksgiving Is Dangerous
Recent Blog Posts
Yesterday we went to Crater Lake National Park. It was something of a last-minute getaway, since the park’s north entrance road and the Rim Road will be closing this coming weekend for the winter.
However, the weather for now was amazing and we had beautiful clear views of the lake all day with only a little haze. While driving around the rim, we had views of Mt. Thielson, Diamond Peak, Mt. McLaughlin, Mt. Shasta, and Klamath Lake.
The previous tenants at our house left behind some interesting rough cut lumber. I used it to build the top of a farmhouse-style dining table. The table base and benches are made from store-bought lumber.
I had to stand very still outside for a few minutes but I got a couple better pictures of our Rufous.