(as you can see from the above photo)
I work with Vue, Node, and WordPress.
Books I’m reading
Interesting articles I read recently
- Why the Swedish Model for Fighting COVID-19 Is a Disaster | Time
- QAnon Isn’t Going To Take Over Congress In 2020. But It’s Found A Home In The GOP.
- Here's How NPR Reports Election Results
- Cloth face masks will soon have certification labels
- Kavanaugh’s argument for rejecting late-arriving ballots is riddled with dubious arguments
Recent Blog Posts
Yesterday we went to Crater Lake National Park. It was something of a last-minute getaway, since the park’s north entrance road and the Rim Road will be closing this coming weekend for the winter.
However, the weather for now was amazing and we had beautiful clear views of the lake all day with only a little haze. While driving around the rim, we had views of Mt. Thielson, Diamond Peak, Mt. McLaughlin, Mt. Shasta, and Klamath Lake.
The previous tenants at our house left behind some interesting rough cut lumber. I used it to build the top of a farmhouse-style dining table. The table base and benches are made from store-bought lumber.