Books I’m reading
Interesting articles I read recently
- Biden’s ‘owning the libs’ problem on the coronavirus vaccine
- ‘There is not systemic racism’ says a governor who named April as Confederate Heritage Month
- Here’s why vaccination is important, Senator Johnson
- Republicans Say They Care About Election Fraud. Here’s How They Could Actually Prevent It.
- The new vaccine threat is fear itself
Yesterday we went to Crater Lake National Park. It was something of a last-minute getaway, since the park’s north entrance road and the Rim Road will be closing this coming weekend for the winter.
However, the weather for now was amazing and we had beautiful clear views of the lake all day with only a little haze. While driving around the rim, we had views of Mt. Thielson, Diamond Peak, Mt. McLaughlin, Mt. Shasta, and Klamath Lake.
The previous tenants at our house left behind some interesting rough cut lumber. I used it to build the top of a farmhouse-style dining table. The table base and benches are made from store-bought lumber.
I had to stand very still outside for a few minutes but I got a couple better pictures of our Rufous.