(as you can see from the above photo)
I work with Vue, Node, and WordPress.
Books I’m reading
Interesting articles I read recently
- Why QAnon Has Attracted So Many White Evangelicals
- Immersion in fictional worlds allows us to own our dark side | Psyche Ideas
- The free speech panic: how the right concocted a crisis | Freedom of speech | The Guardian
- quatrochan/Equal - Equal UI is a Vue 3 components library with 30+ components based on TypeScript and personal design system.
- No, The Blackouts In Texas Weren't Caused By Renewables. Here's What Really Happened
Recent Blog Posts
Yesterday we went to Crater Lake National Park. It was something of a last-minute getaway, since the park’s north entrance road and the Rim Road will be closing this coming weekend for the winter.
However, the weather for now was amazing and we had beautiful clear views of the lake all day with only a little haze. While driving around the rim, we had views of Mt. Thielson, Diamond Peak, Mt. McLaughlin, Mt. Shasta, and Klamath Lake.
The previous tenants at our house left behind some interesting rough cut lumber. I used it to build the top of a farmhouse-style dining table. The table base and benches are made from store-bought lumber.
I had to stand very still outside for a few minutes but I got a couple better pictures of our Rufous.